Before you activate the shift plan, make sure you enter working hours for all your employees as far as possible in advance. If you activate the shift plan without working hours, you cannot receive online bookings!
Follow these steps to activate the shift plan:
- Click on your user name in the top right corner and then on Settings > Booking Settings.
- Scroll down to the section "Shift Plan".
- Click on Activate shift plan. Now the availability of your employees for online bookings depends entirely on the shift plan.
- Always enter working hours and absences of your employees for a few weeks in advance. This way you make sure that your customers can book online without interruption.
- If the shift plan is activated, the following settings no longer affect the availability of your employees:
- Your booking limits continue to influence the availability for online bookings. So, for example, if you have entered shifts for the next four weeks, but have entered a booking limit of "As few as 2 week(s) in advance", you can really only be booked for the next two weeks.