Think about how far your potential customers are willing to travel. If you are in a big city, chances are that people won't want to travel very far to get to you. If you are in a more rural area, people will probably be willing to come from farther away.
What radius should I use for my AdWords campaign?
Articles in this section
- How much will it cost me if someone clicks on my ad?
- How can I activate my AdWords campaign?
- Can I change my AdWords campaign after setting it up?
- How do I deactivate my AdWords campaign to avoid incurring fees?
- What fees are there for using AdWords?
- What radius should I use for my AdWords campaign?
- Which keywords should I enter into my AdWords campaign?
- What is AdWords? (Video)