The system will take you through the key setup steps. You can give your campaign a final preview before you activate it. After that, press the button to go live with it. You will then be charged from this point on.
Articles in this section
- How much will it cost me if someone clicks on my ad?
- How can I activate my Google Ads campaign?
- Can I change my AdWords campaign after setting it up?
- How do I deactivate my AdWords campaign to avoid incurring fees?
- What fees are there for using AdWords?
- What radius should I use for my AdWords campaign?
- Which keywords should I enter into my Google Ads campaign?
- What is Google Ads? (Video)