When you make an edit in the "Company Details" of your Shore listings, this update is automatically sent to all of the listings. On many of the publisher sites, this edit will update immediately on your listings. However, some larger listings sites may take a bit longer to update fully. These publishers should update the new information in about 3-5 days after you have saved the edit.
When will the listings update if I changed something?
Articles in this section
- Where can I edit my business information shown in the listings?
- How can I edit the business category shown in the listings?
- How can I hide my address in the listings?
- How can I update my business hours in the listings?
- How can I add a logo to the listings?
- How can I add photos to the listings?
- What is the “Featured Message” in the listings?
- How do I link Google My Business, Facebook and Foursquare to the Shore listings?
- How can I insert my booking button through the Shore listings to my facebook page?
- How do I make a post via the Shore listings and where will it be send to?