Reserve with Google only supports the direct booking mode, meaning that you won’t receive appointment requests for these bookings. This does not depend on the settings in your Shore account. You can still use the booking request mode for all other booking channels.
Why am I not receiving appointment requests for bookings via Reserve with Google?
Articles in this section
- Use Google My Business to gain new customers
- What is Reserve with Google?
- Which requirements do I need to fulfill to use Reserve with Google?
- I would like to be bookable via Reserve with Google. What can I do?
- Is Reserve with Google going to cost me anything?
- How can I create a Google my Business account for Reserve with Google?
- Why am I not receiving appointment requests for bookings via Reserve with Google?
- My customers cannot book appointments via Google. Why?
- I don’t want to offer online booking via Google. What can I do?