If you can't open your calendar, you might want to try the following to get Shore back up and running:
Check your internet connection
- Check whether your device is connected to a wireless network.
- If you are connected to a wireless network but not to the internet, switch the router off for a few seconds and then turn it on again.
Note: If your internet connection is very slow or the wireless signal very weak, you might also experience problems when trying to access your Shore calendar.
Open Shore in another browser
Try opening your Shore calendar with another browser. We recommend Google Chrome.
Open your browser without extensions
Sometimes browser extensions can produce conflicts and cause certain pages not to load. To prevent this, try to open Shore in incognito mode.
- To open your browser in incognito mode:
- Chrome: Press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge: Press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Press Cmd + Shift + N
- Reload the Shore calendar.
Reboot your computer
Restart your computer and try to open your Shore calendar again.
Contact the Shore support
If the above steps don't work, email us at email@example.com. To help you faster, we recommend that you attach a screenshot of the error page showing the developer tools. To open the developer tools:
- Right-click on the error page:
- Chrome: Select Inspect from the menu and click the Console tab in the top right corner
- Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge: Select Inspect Element and click the Console tab.
- Reload the page.
- Take a screenshot of the whole page.